§ 1 Preliminary provisions
1. Shop online Bows & Ribbon, available at the Internet address bowsandribbon.pl, doing business under the name PP Rafał Rafał Węgierkiewicz, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) led by the Minister. Economy NIP 642-303-24-76, REGON: 240833398.
2. These regulations directed to traders and provides guidelines and procedures for placing the consumer Contract a distance over the store.
§ 2 Definitions
1. The consumer – a natural person entering an agreement with the Seller within the store, which the object is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a natural person conducting business under the name PP Rafał Rafał Węgierkiewicz, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) led by the Minister. Economy, NIP 642-303-24-76, REGON: 240833398.
3. The customer – each entity making purchases through the Shop.
4. Entrepreneur – natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, which separate the law recognizes the legal capacity, carrying on its own behalf the economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop – online shop run by the Seller at the Internet address satya.pl
6. The agreement was concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client under an organized conclusion of distance contracts (in the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the contract is concluded.
7. Regulations – these regulations Store.
8. Order – declaration of intent submitted by the Customer Order Form and aimed directly to the Sale Agreement Product or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – an account the customer in the store, are the collected data given by the Client and information submitted by the Procurement him in the store.
10. The registration form – the form available in the store, which allows the creation of accounts.
11. Order form – an interactive form available in the store allows the submission of contracts, in particular by adding Products to Cart and determine the conditions of the Sale Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – Shop piece of software that shows are selected by the customer to purchase products, and it is possible to determine and modify the orders data, in particular the quantities of products.
13. The product – available at the mobile item / service which is subject to a sales contract between the customer and the Seller.
14. Purchase Agreement – Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. Through Purchase Agreement it shall be understood as applying also to the characteristics of the Product service contract and a contract for work.
§ 3 Contact the Store
Sellers 1. Address: 44-300 Wodzisław Śląski, ul. Marklowicka 28
2. Seller’s E-mail address:
a. Consumer: email@example.com
4. Seller’s bank account number:
a. Consumer: ING 45 1050 1083 1000 0090 9248 6332
6. The Client may communicate with the seller by the addresses specified in this paragraph.
§ 4 Technical Requirements
To use the Store, including the viewing range of the shop and place orders for products, they are necessary:
a. The terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer
b. Active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. Cookies enabled.
§ 5 General Information
1. Seller to the fullest extent permitted by law shall not be liable for disruptions in the interruption of the store due to force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility Online Store Customer technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing assortment Store does not require setting up accounts. Place orders by the Client on products that are in range of the shop is possible either after the founding of accounts in accordance with § 6 of the Rules or by entering personal data necessary to implement and address the Order without creating an account.
3. Prices in the store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (include VAT).
4. At the end (final) the amount to be paid by the customer consists of the price for the product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transportation, delivery and postal services), which the customer is informed of the Online Store when placing orders, including the moment of expression will be bound by the Agreement of Sale.
§ 6 Creating an Account Store
1. To set up an account at, you must complete the registration form. It is necessary to provide the following information: e-mail address, password, access to the intended account.
2. Establishment of accounts in the store is free.
3. Log on Account is done by giving your email address and password set in the Form of registration.
4. The customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any charges due to remove the account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3
§ 7 Rules for submission of Orders
In order to submit orders as follows:
1. Log in to the store (optional);
2. choose a product which is the subject of the Order, and then click the Add to Cart button;
3. log in or use the submission of an Order without registration;
4. if you have selected the possibility of placing the Order without registration: fill out order form by entering customer orders data and the address to which the delivery is to take place the Product, select the type of delivery (delivery method Product). If you wish to receive a VAT invoice must complete the fields marked in the invoice data.
5. Click Go to the cashier / click I buy and pay;
6. Choose one of the payment methods and depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a certain period, subject to § 8 paragraph 3.
§ 8 Offered methods of delivery and payment
1. Customer may use the following delivery methods: Courier or Courier COD
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Cash On Delivery,
b. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account,
c. Electronic payments,
3. Detailed information on the methods of delivery and payment methods are acceptable to the Online Store.
§ 9 Execution of the contract of sale
1. Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer orders using Order Form Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing orders Seller shall immediately confirm receipt of the order and at the same time accepts for execution. Acknowledgment of receipt of the Order and its adoption for implementation by sending to the Customer by the Seller the relevant email messages to the specified when placing orders e-mail client, which includes at least a statement of Sellers receipt of the Order and its admission to the realization and confirmation of the Purchase Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email Purchase Agreement is concluded between the Customer and Reseller.
3. In the case of selecting the Customer:
a. Payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. cash on delivery payment on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery.
4. If you order products with different delivery times, the delivery date is given the longest term.
5. Start of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If you choose the payment method the customer transfer, electronic payment or credit card from the bank account of the Seller.
b. If you choose the payment method the customer cash – from the date of the Sale Agreement.
6. In the case of ordering products with different time ready to receive, the term readiness to receive the longest time period before.
7. Start of the period of readiness to receive the Product by the Customer shall be counted from the day the bank account of the Seller.
8. Product Delivery takes place in Polish.
9. Delivery of the Product to the customer is paid for, unless the Purchase Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transportation, delivery and postal services) are indicated on the Customer Online Store when placing orders, including at the time of the expression by the Client will be bound by the Agreement of Sale.
§ 10 Right of withdrawal for Consumers
1. The consumer may, within 14 days to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph. 1 starts from a consumer product or a person indicated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of the Agreement, which includes many products that are supplied separately, in lots or in parts, the time limit specified in paragraph. 1 runs from the delivery of the last things, lot or piece.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement, the Vendors submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline to withdraw from the Agreement by the Consumer enough to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
5. Statement may be sent via traditional mail (registered mail) by sending a statement to the address of Sellers – Sellers contact details are set out in § 3. The statement may also be filed on a form, a model of which is attached as Appendix 1 hereto and the Annex to Act of 30 May 2014 on the rights of the consumer, but it is not mandatory.
6. In the case of sending the declaration by the Consumer electronically, Seller shall promptly send the consumer given by the Consumer e-mail confirmation of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. Effects of termination of the Agreement:
a. In the case of termination of the Agreement at a distance Agreement shall be null and void.
b. In case of withdrawal from the Contract Seller returns the consumer immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration Consumer to withdraw from the Agreement, all made by him payments, including the cost of delivery of goods, with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice Consumer of delivery other than the least expensive way of providing the usual Retailer.
c. The Seller shall make reimbursement payments using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed other solution that will not involve him with any costs.
d. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until you receive the Product back or you have supplied evidence of his references to him, depending on which event occurs first.
e. Consumers should return the product to the address specified Vendors in these Rules shall immediately, not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller informed about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline is met if the consumer returns the product before the expiry of 14 days.
f. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product, if due to their nature This product can not normally be returned by post.
g. The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. In the case because of the nature of the Product can not be returned in the ordinary course of post, information on this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be found in the description of the Product in the Store.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to a consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a. The object of which is to provide for the non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications Consumer maid or meet its
b. The object of which is to provide benefit delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
c. in which the object is to provide for the rapid decay Orally or having a short shelf life,
d. for the provision of services if the seller made a full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed by the commencement of that under the provision by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market which Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the benefits are the subject of things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things.
§ 11 Complaint and warranty
1. The Seller sells in the store only new products.
2. The seller is obliged to deliver to the Customer free from defects.
3. In the event of defects in the purchased goods in the Seller’s customer has the right to claim under the provisions concerning warranty in the Civil Code. If the customer is a trader, the parties exclude the liability under the warranty.
4. Claims must be made in writing or by electronic means provided in the Regulations Sellers addresses and e-mail addresses e-mail, using the complaint form annexed to these Rules.
5. It is recommended that the complaint included, among others, description of the defect, the circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, the complaining customer data and customer demand in connection with the defect goods.
6. The Seller shall refer the complaint to request immediately, not later than within 14 days, and if you do not do this at this time, it is believed that customer demand considered justified.
7. Goods returned as part of the complaints procedure should be sent directly to the authorized service manufacturers:
Bows & Ribbon
ul. Stawowa 42, 43-400 Cieszyn
8. In the event that the product has been granted a guarantee, information about it and its content will be included in the description of the Product in the Store. Seller will join a warranty card to the product sold.
9. In the case of visible damage to the outer layer when receiving the parcel from the courier, the client is required to complete destruction of the protocol in the presence of a courier, and to communicate the situation Seller.
§ 12 Non-judicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1. Detailed information about available by the Consumer extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress and rules of access to these procedures are available on the premises and on the websites of district (urban) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations to which statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The consumer has the following example the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to ask the permanent arbitration court of the consumer, as referred to in Article. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 148, as amended. D.), With a request for resolution of a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 148, as amended. D.), With a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the consumer and a seller.
c. The consumer can get free help in the settlement of the dispute between him and the Seller, using the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
§ 13 Personal data in Online Store
1. The administrator of your personal information collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected for the purpose of the Sales Agreement, and if the customer agrees well as for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of your personal information Online Store can be:
a. In the case of the Client, which uses the Online Store of the method of delivery by mail or courier, the Administrator provides personal information collected Customer selected carrier or intermediary executing the package on behalf of the Administrator.
b. For the customer who uses the online store with the electronic payment method or credit card administrator provides Customer’s personal data collected, the operator selected entity above payment Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to set out in the Regulations of personal data necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude the agreement.
§ 14 Final Provisions
1. Contracts concluded through the Internet shop are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations of the important reasons for this is the change in legislation, changes in payment methods and delivery to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. Any change Seller will inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not regulated herein apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code; Act on electronic services; the law on consumer rights, the law on personal data protection.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress. For this purpose, it may file a complaint with the EU through the ODR platform website available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/